Tuesday, March 13, 2012

17 WEEKS PREGNANT

I am 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant today! I am officially in maternity jeans! They are much more comfortable on the growing belly! My lower back and stuff is starting to get a little bit achy but it doesn't really bother me. It just means we are growing and progressing! Today I thought I may have felt some movement in my belly but I'm not sure. According to my baby books the first movements I will feel will be very light little "taps" or "flutters" which is what I thought I felt today. Hopefully the taps will get stronger and turn into kicks soon! This week we have been all over the place looking at cribs and other baby room furniture. It's a lot of fun but a little overwhelming at the same time. As a stereotypical first time mom I want my baby's room to be perfect and I have put a lot of pressure on my self to pick out the perfect things for him and coordinate everything just right. I know it's silly because the baby will be way too young to even understand what his room looks like but still......I'm afraid I'm going to let him down or something haha! I am going to Huntsville this week to look at one more baby furniture store and that will my last stop before we make a decision on which crib and etc. we want. Hopefully by the time I make my next blog post on here we will have purchased a crib. Anywho....here is my belly shot for this week...

0 comments:

Post a Comment