Tuesday, March 20, 2012

18 WEEKS PREGNANT!

I am 18 weeks and 4 days pregnant today (I'm a little late posting my update)! Not a lot has changed symptom wise since last week. I still feel little sensations every now and then that I believe to be the baby moving around or kicking. The movements are so light and subtle that I often wonder if it's my imagination or if I'm really feeling him. I can't wait until I get a definite kick! The most exciting thing about this week is that we ORDERED THE BABY'S NURSERY FURNITURE! Other than that we have been cleaning out our guest bedrooms, closets, cabinets, etc. all week to make room for Levi's (Butterbean's) stuff. My goal is to have his room empty and painted before his crib and stuff is delivered next month and I also want to have the entire house organized before I gain too much weight and it gets too hot outside. I just want a fresh start for him so I want the whole house to be perfect ( btw I think I'm nesting already)! Anyway, I ordered his furniture Thursday and it should be here in 6-8 weeks! Here is a pic...



Here is my belly shot for week 18. Skip is like "SIGH, can I just go outside now?" Haha!




0 comments:

Post a Comment