Monday, March 5, 2012

16 WEEKS PREGNANT!

I am 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant today! The nausea is continuing to get a little better everyday and I am now entering the "honeymoon phase" of my pregnancy and I'm going to enjoy the nexts few months before I get huge and uncomfortable haha! I finally get to start shopping and decorating the nursery and best of all we found out the gender today! WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!! We are thrilled. This was literally one of the best days of both our lives. I have always wanted a boy. I was sure I was having a girl so I was shocked and surprised today! Just so you know we would have still been excited if it would have been a girl but I grew up with all sisters so I always thought it would be a different experience to have a boy running around. When the ultrasound tech said it was a boy Jody jumped up out of his chair and yelled "YES!!!" hahaha! I don't think I have ever seen him this happy or excited! Then he came over and held my hand for the rest of the time we were having our ultrasound :)! I feel so blessed!

Jody took this pic of me right as the ultrasound started. Not the best quality but oh well...


We got alot of pics this time. The ultrasound tech was great! My belly has really popped this week. I feel like I'm showing alot for 16 weeks. I hope I'm not too huge by 30-40 weeks haha!



My doctor's office gives you free onsie when you find out what you are having. They have blue writing or pink writing that says "OBGYN Of West Alabama". Of course they gave us a blue one :)! I don't plan on the baby ever wearing it (since it says OBGYN lol) but it's a nice keepsake to remember today :)!



I tried to add my ultasound pics but they wouldn't load up right :\. Guess I will have to try again later. Meanwhile you can view them on my facebook! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment