Thursday, February 9, 2012

6 WEEKS PREGNANT!

This picture was taken on Christmas weekend! I was 6 weeks pregnant! This is the weekend I finally got to tell my family the big news!! I found a cute poem from the unborn baby to the grandparents so I printed to poem out and framed it! Each one of our parents got to open their poem on Christmas and that's how they learned the big news. This is what the poem said :

Dear Grandma,

I do not yet have a face to see,
Or to put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss.
I don't yet have a name.

Not yet can you hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.

But all that will change in
August
;
That’s when they say I am due.
I’m your new grandchild;
And I can't wait to meet you!

All I ask between now and then
Is your love for me to grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait;
Just think of all the joy we'll know!

So as you're waiting patiently,
Please pray lots of prayers for me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this wonderful family!





0 comments:

Post a Comment